RAK Offshore: We are registered agents for RAK offshore companies
This is one of the top ten questions you must have answers to. This question deals with Main Features Of RAK Offshore. Please watch this RAK Offshore video for more information:
RAK Offshore companies are directly registered by us in the offshore jurisdiction of the Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority [RAKIA], United Arab Emirates, open bank accounts for them in Dubai, and provide nominee and virtual office services for our RAK offshore clients.
We are based in Dubai and while registered agents for RAK Offshore, we incorporate via registered corporate service providers, with whom we have solid relationships, in Seychelles, British Virgin Islands and Mauritius.
RAK Offshore incorporation is the quickest if your clients need the company for Middle East investments.
Whether to own property, or invest in local companies, trade on the stock market, be a holding company for your overseas import – export operations, employ you as a consultant, or buy and register yachts.
RAK Offshore incorporation is the easiest to do in the Middle East.
RAK Offshore important feature is that its company documents do not need any attestations for use in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain!
RAK offshore company formation cost including Registration, Registered office, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Certificate of Incorporation, Share Certificates and Bank account in a Dubai branch please fill in the form on the right and get all your answers.
Documents required for a RAK offshore company are authenticated passport copy, an original bank statement or utility bills with the street address, and an original bank reference letter stating that your account is in ‘Good Standing’.
Please fill in the form on the right to get your answers.
RAK offshore company incorporation takes 2 working days once your Know Your Client (KYC) documents are complete . The RAK offshore company bank account opening takes 14 – 21 days after that since we can send you the application form only after the company is incorporated.
If you are in Dubai, the bank account opening for your RAK offshore company could be completed within 4 working days after the company incorporation.
Ras Al Khaimah [RAK], the only offshore jurisdiction in the Middle East, offers a safe haven for the registration of offshore companies.
RAK Offshore Company Key Features:
* The minimum capital of the company can be as low as US$ 1
* The minimum number of shareholders and directors is one
* No bearer shares or differential classes of shares are allowed. However, there is no requirement to deposit the capital in bank
* 100% foreign ownership permitted and 100% tax and duty exemption
* Opening a corporate bank account in a bank at Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is permitted
* Company registration can be done only via a RAK Offshore registered agent
* The investors need not visit the authority to incorporate the company, however the documents need to be signed in the RAK offshore registered agent’s office
* Audited accounts will be requested only in the case of suspicious activities
* No company document attestation required within the Gulf Cooperation Council
* RAK Offshore is not a signatory to any information exchange as of December 2010
Fill in the form on the right to get detailed answers of the questions we are frequently asked.
The RAK offshore company is the best option if you wish to use the company in the Middle East, since its documents will not require attestation.
RAK offshore companies offer many benefits:
Here are some of them:
* Online Stock traders: The owner is the RAK offshore company not the individual, so profits can be kept offshore
* Importers & Exporters: Can use these companies for invoicing or purchasing
* Consultants: Can sign contracts via the RAK offshore company and can become its employee
* Expatriates: Can save their earnings via offshore, and build capital to invest in homes, businesses or the financial markets via the RAK offshore companies
* Insurance beneficiaries: RAK offshore companies can be the beneficiaries of the policy. Individuals become company shareholders.
* Internet marketers: Receive web payments into the offshore bank account of the RAK offshore company
*Business owners: Own their businesses via RAK offshore companies to ensure succession and tax planning.
Fill in the form on the right to get detailed answers to your questions.